Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on Maria LeCuyer Mentoring’s site are given “as is”. Maria LeCuyer Mentoring makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Maria LeCuyer Mentoring does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilisation of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Maria LeCuyer Mentoring or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Maria LeCuyer Mentoring’s Internet web page, regardless of the possibility that Maria LeCuyer Mentoring or a Maria LeCuyer Mentoring approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
4. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Maria LeCuyer Mentoring’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Maria LeCuyer Mentoring does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Maria LeCuyer Mentoring may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Maria LeCuyer Mentoring does not, then again, make any dedication to updating the materials.
Maria LeCuyer Mentoring has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected web page. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Maria LeCuyer Mentoring of the site. Utilisation of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Maria LeCuyer Mentoring may update these terms of utilisation for its website whenever without notification. By utilising this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
7. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Maria LeCuyer Mentoring’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of the United States, and in the State of Florida, without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilisation of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilised, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.